TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - My LMGT4s and how I came into ownership!
People Seeking Info

Subject My LMGT4s and how I came into ownership!

Posted by evan_aggie on March 23, 2015 at 5:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 842 times.

Message I'll try to make it a short story, but I thought this was pretty cool. I won't name names, but a member on tt.net had seen me express interest a while back about finding a set of LMGT4 rims. I had actually been looking for some AVS 5 as well, but by the time those came up for sale (17" + 18" if I recall) I had these fall in my lap...well, hardly the case.
This tt.net person happened to be traveling in Japan for month and had time to kill . They went around to the local shops selling tuner stuff. I think it was called "UpGarage". In any event, they contacted me and said they came across some sets of LMGT4 rims. He took the time to take photos and send them to me. Based on price and condition, and my long time interest to see a my car in white rims I chose the white set of 17".

They were shipped from Japan to the USA as part of his work order and he later had to get them to his home and then drop them off at UPS after I setup shipping. Again, it is pretty awesome to see someone selflessly help out another person. By the way, ShipNex gets amazing contracted prices through UPS. My wheels came with TIRES! 42 lbs each and shipping was around $28 a box with insurance.

Behold! I'm apparently the equivalent to a woman collecting shoes. Now I've got the Rays 350z v1 track wheels, Enkei RPF1, and now LMGT4!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.